Thursday, January 29, 2009

GOOOOO CARDINALS!





So apparently I'm not alone in the category of Cardinals fans that you may label as "fairweather". One month ago you would likely be able to have your choice of Cardinals shirts in any size wherever you go. Not so these days, stores are losing money! I have searched high and low and cannot find myself a Cards shirt and a new fresh one for the boys! So I've been forced to come up with my own home-made spirit for this weeks' festivities. We encouraged to wear red this week at work, so tomorrow I will wear my red lifeguard suit with red and black ribbons in my hair, and my new Cardinals toes! I finally had to paint my own Cards shirt for the NFC Champs game after striking out at the stores, so I'll wear that tomorrow and Sunday as well.
I am just so proud of our team. The team that Matt stood by through thick and thin all these years, when I'll admit, I often asked "why are you a fan of this team again? At the NFC Champs game I caught Matt with tears in his eyes after the victory, and later he admitted that along with our wedding day and the births of his sons, his sports teams' major victories rank up there with the happiest days of his life! WOW, if sports is THAT important to you, I celebrate with you! So here's my spirit for your teams, babe! I'm praying for them for the big day! No matter who wins, I hope you always remember how much joy the road to the Suprbowl brought you!

No comments:

Post a Comment