Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A trip down memory lane

 

Matt asked me to find the pictures we took months ago of our desk we're trying to sell on craig's list. I found it, and an hour later am still sorting through old pics I had saved on the zip drive when our computer was on the fritz. I came across this picture of Jake watching the ultrasound when Sam was, I believe 34 weeks. It was so dark in the room, and in the pic that I just dismissed it as a bad shot, but thanks to Picasa editing, I was able to lighten it up and really see it for the first time! I remember how priceless this moment was! Brings tears to my eyes! Jake would've been about 21 months in this picture.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Whoa, that is ONE BIG BELLY! Can you're tiny body really have a belly that big? Guess so! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...very precious! Seriously sis, what is our deal with the HUGE bellies!? AND you were laying down...crazy. Sweet pic for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I could not believe how big it was at 34 WEEkS!

    ReplyDelete