Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Coronado and my cousin's wedding!











We had so much fun in Coronado and it was great to see all my mom's side of family-the Moseley side. We had a great time staying at the beach the week after, although it was a sad time at the ocean. Jake talked for weeks about "surfing the perfect wave" in his wetsuit...he was so scared of the ocean he wanted no part! That made me so sad because I have such fond memories of playing in the ocean as a little girl, but I try to remember that he's only 3 so I'm sure (I hope?) it will get better each time!

5 comments:

  1. It will get better! Three is still really little and that ocean is VERY big. You were probably 6 or older from those memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and I LOVE the new wallpaper. Now you need to change the font color cuz it's hard to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was just my "challenged" eyes at first...a darker font would be a good idea.
    As for Jake and his waves, I'm betting next year he will be a lot more comfortable. It can be a slow process, like so many other things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the photos.... and of course looking at Coronado and the beach. Glad you guys had some beach time even if Jake isn't surfing quite yet. :-) BEAUTIFUL photos...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some great shots with your NEW camera-yay! ONE day we will take ALL the kids to the beach-what fun!

    ReplyDelete