Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sam is on the move...already!

So a few weeks ago, I thought to myself, "I don't think Sam will be on the pace Jake was on with crawling and walking, he seems to just want to hang out more" which would be totally normal at 7 months. Jake crawled in the 8th month and walked at 9 months and a week or something crazy. Two weeks later, the day he turns 8 months, Sam woke up and decided he was sick of sitting still, and now he is RIDICULOUS! The kid is 100% focused on how he can get from here to there and up there. He started scooting a little last week and now this week is starting to crawl more and two days ago started pulling himself up to a STAND! I don't think Jake even did that this early, he's so young and small, it just looks funny! But yeah, he pulled himself from tummy to knees to a full stand on Jake's train table and was SOO happy he figured it out that he just can't get enough of that action! Let the good (and scary) times begin. Seriously, pray for me and my safety attention to the new toddle-r in the home!

No comments:

Post a Comment