Friday, December 19, 2008

Our Little Star

Tonight Jake "performed" his first role in our church Christmas Program. They did a modern day story of Jesus' birth. Jake was one of the stars that sang "Twinkle Twinkle Great Big Star, God has placed us where we are, Shining Big and Shining Bright, To show us Christ was born tonight..." And they did a rhyme, Jake's favorite part, "God made my face, my toes and my hands, I have a place in God's great plans" It was so cute that I had to record it, but it's fuzzy because it was really dark and my camera didn't like that. The video didn't pick it up but when Jake turns towards us and holds out the star, in the middle of the song he goes "Look mom, a star!" Also, Noah Skeens had a speaking part as a Shepherd (cowboy), he was so cute! The kids did great and delivered the message almost accurately!
Posted by Picasa


2 comments:

  1. Good job Jakie! I am very proud that you sat STILL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! How old does that make Jakie seem?? Adorable and funny.

    ReplyDelete